We are going to take a more in-depth look into the Presence Status features;
We are going to look into what each status has to offer when activated:
Note: If the presence status is set to Do Not Disturb, the extension won’t receive any calls.
Call Forwarding notes:
- Set call forwarding rules.
- Select the Call Forwarding conditions:
- Always: Calls will be forward to the destination.
- No Answer: Only the unanswered calls will be forwarded.
- When Busy: Only the calls that come in while you are busy on a call will be forwarded.
- select the forwarding destination.
- Set the ring strategy.
- Ring First: When a call reaches the extension, which terminal will ring first.
- Ring Secondly: If the incoming call is not answered on the terminals that are selected as Ring First, the terminals that are selected as Ring Secondlywill ring.
- Click Save and Apply.
Linkus for PC
- At the bottom left corner, click .
- Go to .
- On Presence window, configure presence status, call forwarding rules, and ring strategy.
Linkus for Mobile
- At the bottom of the screen, Click Me.
- Go to .
- Select a presence status, then configure presence information, call forwarding rules, and ring strategy.
Here are some benefits of this feature:
- Presence status and information that are displayed on Linkus clients allow the user to see the presence of their colleagues and instantly know whether they are available, busy, or away.
- The changing of Presence status to quickly route incoming calls. For example, When the user is attending a meeting and does not want to miss any calls. The user can set the status to Away and forward any call to voicemail. Once the user is ready to receive calls again, switch back to Available.