Setup – Google Drive
The Guide to getting Google Drive Setup and syncing to your Computer:
The first thing we need is a google account, Google accounts are free.
- In order to create a Google account, you will need to enter some information, including your name, birth date, and location. Creating a Google account will automatically create a Gmail email address and a Google+ profile.
- If you have a Gmail address, you already have a Google account, so you won’t need to create an account—you can simply sign in to Drive using your Gmail information.
Let us create a Google account for you:
- Go to www.google.com.
- Once on the web page, you will need to click on the Create an Account TAB.
- Follow the directions and enter the required information.
- it’s important to choose a strong password
- Here you will need to enter your cellphone number or Recovery email address.
Now we are ready to Access our new Google Drive:
We have two options when accessing our google drive:
Option 1: You can access your Google Drive with the following link http://drive.google.com
Option 2: Navigate to Google Drive from any Google page.
- When you select the Grid icon you will open the menu list.
- You will then be able to select Google Drive, Called Drive.
Google Drive Desktop:
- download the Google Drive desktop app to your computer.
- Once it’s installed, you’ll see a new Google Drive folder on your computer.
- Any files you move into this folder will automatically be uploaded to your Google Drive.
There we go we have successfully created a Gmail account and Google Drive Sync to your pc.